With financing, expertise and a strong network, INZET supports young, innovative companies that are committed to making the lives of people in need of care more livable or contributing to prevention.
- The company is in an early phase (seed) or growth phase (early growth).
- The company offers a service or product that makes a substantial contribution to the quality of life of chronically dependent people or to prevention.
- The impact is concrete, measurable and at a high level.
- The model is innovative and scalable, preferably also international.
- The team is qualitative, enterprising, responsible and open to cooperation with the parties that are part of INZET.