Holland Capital invests in Dutch technology-based SMEs that are still in the early stages of development and have significant growth potential. The company has not been commercially active for more than 7 years and is active in the sectors: mobile, software & cloud, big data, data infrastructure, data analytics, automation of knowledge work, internet of things or cyber security.
- is an innovative Dutch technology-based SME
- is in the early stages of its development
- has a unique “technology-enabled” product or service
- has a substantial economic impact and (traction on) paying customers
- has considerable (international) growth potential
- is in need of an investment company that can support value creation